Buy a Ticket! Become a Sponsor!
Well over 250 guests are expected to gather once again in January for an evening of Rotarian hospitality helping us to raise funds for many worthwhile causes. Our event recognizes six remarkable individuals and organizations in our community who have made amazing accomplishments in their efforts to help youth achieve their full potential.
- Would you or your organization like to be a Sponsor at this popular event?
- Perhaps you would like to buy tickets to enjoy a great dinner with wine, bid in our huge Silent Auction and learn about the accomplishments of the Award Recipients?
- Or maybe you might want to donate gifts for our Silent Auction tables. Our generous guests help us raise thousands for many good causes!
Learn all about our Club's exciting 18th Annual Rotary Youth Impact Awards Gala Event. Please read more ...
University in memory of the late Ron Wayman, a long-time member of the Club. The award is funded by the Wayman family.
Imagine what might happen if 20 jumbo jets crashed every day. The public outcry to end the carnage would be huge, and the world would come together in a concerted effort to make it stop. Contrast this with the realization that an equivalent number of people, about 8,000, most of them children, are dying daily because of lack of access to clean water and safe sanitary facilities. Where is the outcry? What is being done to end this? These are the questions that Dr. Ronald Denham, an operations team member for WASRAG, is asking Rotarians to consider, as we learned in his presentation at Rotary Toronto West on November 3, 2016.
- To learn more about action groups, visit www.rotary.org/actiongroups.
- Cadre adviser can help you plan and execute a grant project anywhere in the world, visit www.rotary.org/cadre-technical-advisers.